- 2 Apples (pick a sweet variety, like Gala)
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Optional: Lemon juice from 1 lemon
- Pre-heat oven to 200 F.
- Thinly sliced apples with a mandolin (if available) or a knife. Place them in single layers on a baking tray covered with foil or parchment paper.
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Sprinkle evenly over apple slices. OR- If you’d like to save some calories, just drizzle lemon juice over the apple slices. The lemon juice will prevent browning and help to elevate the apple’s sweetness.
- Bake for about 2 hours until the slices are crisp and dry. When cooled, you can transfer them to an air-tight container. They should keep for about 3 – 4 days…if they last that long!